Who We Are
The Claris Platform User Group Minnesota CPUG-MN (formerly FileMaker Pro) is an education-focused group of developers and users who use the Claris Platform. We serve the upper midwest, greater Minneapolis – St Paul and surrounding area, and the world through Zoom. Our members run the spectrum: new users, informal developers, IT managers, and full-time professional consultants. Though our focus is based on the Claris platform line, we also discuss other tools and trends that affect our work as developers, users and data managers.
What we do
We meet in person on a regular basis in the Twin Cities area. Our meetings are geared to achieve the following goals:
- To establish an excellent forum for providing useful, valuable continuing education
- Foster a collaborative environment for teaching, learning and conversation
- With Claris products as our base, to discuss other related software tools and trends
- To provide opportunities for members to present tools and techniques that may benefit the group
- To coordinate guest speakers and presenters from around the world to bring some of the newest and best information to our members
- To provide our members with the opportunity to make announcements about events and opportunities that may be of interest to the group
- To provide networking opportunities that naturally arise from meeting together
- To laugh a lot and enjoy our time together
Who Can Attend
CPUG-MN welcomes all attendees and any experience levels. We focus on Claris developer topics and it’s a great way to network with other Claris enthusiasts.