Our last meeting was a great collaboration of ideas as we continued our discussion of tools and ideas that make our FileMaker development and daily lives as developers easier. Tun Cimbura demonstrated the following:
- TeamViewer – Remote control desktop app
- OmniGraffle – A great drawing tool for ERDs, system diagrams, etc.
- Omni DiskSweeper – Great tool for finding the items that are taking up the most disk space on your hard drive.
- PushDialer – App for dialing phone numbers from FileMaker
Jim Medema shared several other tools:
- Kanbanflow – To do list / project management tool
- Google Sites – Use for live documentation for a solution
- Balsamic – Mock up and prototyping tool
- Basecamp – Project management tool
- join.me – Remote control desktop app
I know I may have missed items that were mentioned here…not intentionally. Let me know and we can update these links/notes. – Tim
Leave a Reply